Saturday, August 11, 2007

The latest wonderings of a crazy person

Why do they say 10 Million big ones? Isn’t it 10 Millions little ones? It’s 10 million ones. Now 10 million, 10 million dollar bills would be 10 million big ones.

You want interesting characters? Try baseball announcers. There are many that are funny. Even more that are interesting. But the best ones are the ones that are quirky. Yes Bob Uker, I’m talking about you.

TGIF = Thank God It’s Football season. I’ve missed the big hits, the cheerleaders, the excitement, the cheerleaders, the strategy, and oh, the cheerleaders.

I’ve got Bon Jovi’s “Bed of Roses” stuck in my head. And now you do too.

Speaking of Bon Jovi, What the hell was Ritchie Sambora doing? Uh, dude Denise Richards is a downgrade from Heather Locklear. She had kids with Charlie Sheen for Pete’s sake.

You’ve heard of cutting off your nose to spite your face? I’m considering cutting off my nose to spite my mucus glands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home