Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Furry woodland creatures and the true definition of Science Fiction

Oh dutiful readers it has been a long day.

I was redefined to day as and I quote "a rabid ferret trapped in a woolen stocking." I think that may fit. This is especially true before 10 am. Don't fuck with me early on. I don't like mornings and they feel the same about me.

So today's discussion at work was what is the true definition of science fiction. Let me be clear SPIDERMAN IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT, SCI-FI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is action/adventure. Saying a guy using mechanical arms makes a movie science fiction is like saying the Eagles are a country band because they released Lyin' Eyes. Or that because my dog ate a box of crayons and shit play-doh that she is an artist. It's like calling me a lesbian because I like women. (No offense to the gay community).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home