Wednesday, December 27, 2006

...'Cuz the nookie was good...

So the wife is always asking why I married her. And I tell her that I was horny and hungry, which drives her nuts, which is why I do it. I married her sorry ass because the was the most warm-hearted, caring person I ever met. She always puts everyone else first and is always concerned about their feelings. I barely notice my own feelings, except for when I'm pissed off. Just today, after spending the last 2 days puking, she is offered a piece of cake at work. She accepts it and eats it, cautiously. She doesn't want to hurt her feelings, even though a simple explanation of "I don't feel well" will get her off the hook. The thought would never cross her mind. She wants everyone to get along no how much we hate each other (and there are a few people who are on my shitlist).

She is wife, my rock, my reason for getting up in the morning and my reason for staying in bed. I love my little wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home